Saturday 11 August 2012

SOME MUSCLED AFRICAN EYE CANDY FOR YOUR DELIGHT!!!

 Can't wrap my head round the exact words ... help me out here.
 A victory well deserved, and that confident, sexy pose to gift wrap the day!
The first two words that came to mind were; 'ebony' and 'mahogany'. At least you get the idea.
 Ladies ... This black Stallion packs enough dynamo to slow burn in a steady, sensual pace!
 DEFINITION! This, ladies and gentlemen, is an exquisite work of art!
The true stuff of feminine fantasies ...
 Apparently, pink does look great on 'real men'.
Personally, a little smile would have nailed it through. But that's just me, right?
 The first five girls I thought of as freaky enough to want to take him on, were, surprisingly Yoruba ... beats me too...
Seemed like he was 'feelin' on some booty to me... just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment