Friday 27 July 2012

LADY MAGNET ENHANCED!!!



I have always been fascinated with bodybuilding, for as long as I can remember. Even though the sport isn't really big here in Nigeria, I just naturally gravitated towards it. I love the aesthetics, the symmetry as well as the truly remarkable sculpting of a well defined body. When my mates were yapping about football stars as they came, I carefully followed events in bodybuilding, and over time, became more than familiar with names like Lou Ferrigno, Boyer Coe, Andreas Cahling, Tom 'Quadzilla' Platz, Mike Mentzer, the irrepressible Arnold Schwarzenegger, and more recently, Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Branch Warren, Kai Greene and a bunch of others. I love the sport with a passion. I love its benefits, which are physical as well as psychological ... ok, long and short, I love the attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment